Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

Friends, the day has finally arrived. Today...I got my laptop back! 

I'll write a decent post tomorrow, because frankly I'm too tired to do it tonight, but I just wanted to share the happy news. 

Also, thanks to everyone for sticking around during this dark period of no posting. I even got a couple new followers despite my lack of posts, and that was pretty thrilling! So thanks again. 

To hold you all over until my decent post tomorrow, here's a picture of me and my happiness.


5 comments:

  1. PHEW! Thank goodness... I was having Joanna drawing withdrawals :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...well I'm back now! And, oops...I suck for not posting yesterday like I said I would, but I had to work and all kinds of other things. But no worries, I'll have another post soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like above the story. I get it new ideas through your blog. It's interesting articles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each and every day new day in your life means your never trouble. Most of the people never follow this rules.

    web hosting india

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog when google searching for "funny blogs". I love your drawings!! You're obviously a very creative barista :) Hoping we can be blog buds!

    -Your newest "follower"!!

    ReplyDelete