No, not that kind of award. It's the Versatile Blogger Award!
I would first like to give a BIG thanks to Amie for giving it to me! I'm so thrilled! The rules for this award are as follows:
The rules for after you have been given this particular award:
- Thank the person who gave you the award :)
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award to up to 10 other versatile bloggers
- Let those other bloggers know you gave them the award
So...seven things about myself...
1. I'm graduating college in 2 months.
2. I have an overweight dog named Maggie.
3. My all-time favorite musical EVER is The Phantom of the Opera.
4. I was an only child for seven years until my darling little sister, Laura, was born.
5. As stated in my last post, I was born in Florida, and my family moved back and forth between there and Michigan three times.
6. I'm terrified of bees.
7. One of my biggest goals is to learn to speak French fluently.
I would like to pass this on to the following bloggers:
Biohazard at My Confusion Theory
The Outspoken Introvert
Angela at To Put It Simply, It's Quite Complicated
Taylor at Penned By Taylor
Kristen at Confessions of a Graphic Design Student and,
Alicia at Hopeful Misanthrope
Thank you all for creating blogs that I'm excited to see new posts from, and I look forward to reading more! :)
Update: Ok, so like many of my blogger friends, although I've only been handed two awards thus far, I'm feeling a little like the "rules" of the awards could potentially get tedious. So, that said, any future awards given to me (if that happens) will just be posted straight to my "Awards" page, and the person who passed it on to me will certainly have their blog linked to under the award in question. I have a hard enough time keeping up with a posting "schedule" without having to worry about also playing by the award rules. I hope this doesn't make me sound ungrateful, because I sincerely appreciate the awards I've been given, but as this is my blog, I feel a bit like following rules kind of defeats the purpose anyway. :)
I suppose there could always be exceptions where I do pass an award along, and I would be perfectly fine if the recipient didn't follow the "rules" either. So, thank you again to Amie and Borderlinegirl for the awards they gave me, and I have them proudly displayed on my "Awards" page if anyone wants to take a look at them. Thanks for reading!